- Learn English Kids by the British Council : games, songs, stories and activities
- Building Words for Young Learners. This is a game where students form words.(with sound)
- Frog's Rhyming Machine.Recognizing words with the some sound, eg. red/sled . Headphones or speakers are needed.
- Find out the words hidden in the pictures for Young Learners. Beatifully illustrated game where students learn vocabulary.
- Vocabulary for kids Website to practise vocabulary by on the different items, listen and repeat.(Body, food, transport, numbers, and more!)
- A Word Inside a Word 1 :Try to find the short word hiding in the long word.
- Simple Present Activities + video (Glogster)
- A Word Inside a Word : try to spell the long word.
- Skiing, surfing, climbing and table tennis are fun sports, but they all need special equipment. What do you need for each sport?
- Colours: Crossword Puzzle for Beginners
- Comparatives and Superlatives ( suitable for adults, too)
- Simple present or Present Continuous?
- Halloween online games
- Irregular Verbs - Turn on the speakers or put on your headphones to watch and sing Video
- Listening Activities Sounds in English
- Sports with or without a ball? (paint the words)
- Do you like extreme sports? Practise listening with this maze.
- St Patrick: Vocabulary online activities (Beginners) . Click HERE
- Past Perfect and Adverbs Revision
- Football: Lionel Messi - World Player of the Year Again (11th January, 2010) New English Lesson Plan
- Simple Present (Beginners)- Grammar Revision - Exercise One - Exercise Two:Complete the sentences - Exercise Three: Frequency Adverbs
- Past Perfect: Grammar revision and online activities. Click HERE
- Lesson plan on John Lennon; Reading: John Lenon's quotes
- Halloween online Games
- Basic Grammar English Tests
- English Tenses with Cartoons
- Past Simple Regular Verbs Endings (Video)
- Grammar Movies
◦ Learn English while watching videos! Click Here
◦ Revise Second Conditional with a song! Click HERE
◦ Speak English! (Listen and repeat activities) Click HERE
• Reading Comprehension
• Learning English by singing songs
• Free Online Courses and Training published by the British Council